Trouble Joining Discussion

Have logged in but unable to access the video for the new book. Please advise.

2 Likes

Everytime I join the discussion the link takes me to the 111 questions about Islam or the like, and I can’t get to the new book

2 Likes

Same here. Have either of you figured out where it is?

2 Likes

No. Also I’m not getting reply notifications, just stumbled on yours

1 Like

Trish, poke around in the settings section - you can enable notifications.

1 Like

I’m having the same problem. I can’t find the video link for today!

2 Likes

Obviously someone has not read our emails. Hopefully we can have access to the video later. It is disappointing but perhaps it was out of their control.

1 Like

Here is the link, in case nobody is able to respond today. Very sorry for the inconvenience!

2 Likes

Same here. Any advice?

So how did you get the link? And did you get in when it was live? How? (I’m wondering if it’s worth trying to join the live broadcast next week, or if it will be another exercise in frustration.)

If you subscribe to Ignatius Press on YouTube and turn Notifications on for that channel, you may be notified when a live video starts. It’s worth a try.

Basically, there was a mix-up last week in posting the live feed link. This particular problem should be resolved from here on out. This week, though, there is only a prerecorded video.

I was glad the emailed link worked this time! It would be helpful if I knew to go to a certain place (FORMED or somewhere else) if there’s a mixup in the future.